BO NICKAL CLINIC
As part of our continued commitment to bring excellence to North Carolina Wrestling the PC Wrestling Club along with the Sandhills Sandcats are excited to share this incredible opportunity to host Bo Nickal for a one day clinic.
The 1 day clinic consists of 2 sessions and a chance to meet and take pictures with Bo Nickal. Our mission is to bring excellence to North Carolina and are excited to host this event.
When: Saturday October 17th 2020
Where: PC Wrestling Club-250 Voit Gilmore Ln, Southern Pines, NC 28387
Cost: Clinic is Open to all High School and Middle School Wrestlers (limited space available due to Covid-19)
- $125 until Midnight October 1st. $150 After October 1st.
- Limited Tee Shirts sales will be available on site for purchase $15.
- $10 for Spectators (Limited Seats to maximize wrestler spots and to stay with in Covid 19 rules and guidelines for occupancy. Spectators will be on a first come first serve bases until occupancy is at its capacity. Please keep spectators to a minimum. Drop off and pick up is ok after wrestler is checked in.)
- Concessions will be available for all wrestlers and limited spectators.
- BBQ Plates will be available for lunch and are ($6-$8).
Schedule: All NC COVID procedures will be in effect so please arrive early with a mask for check in and temperature check.
- Doors Open Saturday at 8:00 am
- 8:30 am warm up begins
- 9:30 am-12:00 pm 1st session
- 12:00 pm-1:30 pm rest, recover, eat lunch
- 1:30 pm-4:00 pm 2nd session
- 4:00 pm-5:00 pm meet Bo Nickal/Pics
- 6:00 pm facility clean up complete
Reminder: Please be sure to fill out the following information at check out.
- Parents Name and Email address,
- Wrestler name (First and last)
- Wrestlers Age.
Upon check in forms for Covid-19 and Clinic participation form along with Temperature Check must be completed with parent Signature for the wrestler to participate.